Top SAGE Business Partner needs a Top Marketing Assistant for a job in Slough, Berkshire.
The UK’s Awarding winning TOP Sage Business Partner and Developer, Technology Partners, is looking for a new marketing assistant to be based from their offices in Slough. Working full time on a salary of £18,000 per year plus bonuses based on targets and goals to be agreed with the Managing Director Zaff Aijaib.
Technology Partners have decided to take a unique approach to recruiting a new marketing assistant by opening the process up by way of a competition. The person making the right online moves, who impresses the judges both online and in person will be awarded the job at this rapidly growing company and work closely with the MD, the sales team and Sage in implementing timely marketing programmes.
The competition starts for you today by joining the Top Marketing Assistant Award Group on LinkedIn where you can share the development of your competition entry activities with the judges.
- • You can join in any time up to the 5th March 2012
• All activities must be new and started after you enter the competition, by joining the LinkedIn Group
• On 15th March all current entries will be reviewed for progress and the top 6 will be invited for an interview with the team
• The winner will be announced on 29th March and start work on the 2nd April (assuming available)
The ideal candidate is familiar with today’s latest marketing techniques, understand the value of social media engagement, know their way around adding content to Joomla & WordPress, feel comfortable talking to friends on Facebook while engaging professionally on LinkedIn. They recognise that brochures are a useful business tool and that direct mail & telemarketing have their place in the marketing mix. That getting your news in the right papers and your spokesman on the BBC News is great branding and can help the phone ring.
Technology Partners are not the winners of Sage’s Top Business Partner Award for 2011 because they waited for marketing to put a new flyer together before knocking on doors. They won because they are so busy knocking on doors and having business meetings that they don’t have time to co-ordinate their marketing efforts as they would like to do.
“We need someone in house, who my team can share their Sage CRM and Sage 1000 wins with. They are always on the move and so the right person needs to have their eyes and ears open, pick up on a story, ask for more info, turn it into an article, share it with the team and push it out to the world.
We’re looking for fresh thinking on this, someone full of enthusiasm and hungry to impress us every week with their commitment to finding us fresh business leads.
I don’t expect them to know about Sage, they may have heard the name. They just need to be keen to grow and understand what our perfect client looks like and use social media to listen out for opportunities for the team. They need to live and breathe Technology Partners and I’m not averse to paying great money to the right person, we’re just not keen on wasting our hard earned resources.
But how do we find the right person for us without hours of interviews… we need them to show themselves and prove they can make things happen, that’s why we thought the idea of a social media competition would be a great way to find the ideal candidate for the job.
The right person is out there, they just need to show themselves…” said Zaff appealing for marketing interns and assistance to step up to the plate.
TOP MARKETING ASSISTANT AWARD COMPETITION RULES
1. No entrant can spend more than £100 on their entry
2. Registration is by way of joining the Top Marketing Assistant LinkedIn Group
3. Your campaign can be on what ever topic you choose
4. We’d like to see a blog being used and other social media platforms you feel are appropriate
5. You must have a link to www.topmarketingassistant.co.uk on any website, blog, Facebook, twitter or other social media platform you set up
6. One measure is visitors, so please integrate Google stats and we’ll advise on who to share them with
7. Inclusion of video is welcome but it doesn’t have to be you, if you prefer to be camera side, it just needs to be made after you joined the LinkedIn Group
8. The copy needs to be your creation, your words, your style
9. Images can be sourced but don’t spend too much time or money on this, we appreciate you don’t have long to make an impression
10. You must have legal copyright of anything you publish
11. You have until 15th March to shine brightly, so you’d best get cracking…
Any questions relating to this great opportunity please call Jon Davey, Social Media Business Awards Organiser, on 01753 852904 as he is managing this campaign on our behalf… it was his idea… he’s not just a pretty face
Or connect via LinkedIn