Using examples live on LinkedIn, the Using LinkedIn for Recruiters workshop is designed to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself and your roles, identify and approach candidates and also develop new business through it.
Over 135m business people worldwide and nearly 7m in the UK alone consider LinkedIn to be the pre-eminent business networking platform online. A place where professionals have the ability to connect & network, develop their sales and market themselves, their skills, services and products.
We’ll be covering:
• Why LinkedIn is an increasingly key business tool
• How to get the most out of LinkedIn as a Recruitment professional
• Key considerations when creating a Profile which really delivers against your goals
• Developing your network and integrating your current one
• Targeting & approaching candidates & prospects using Advanced Search & other tools
• Tools on LinkedIn to push you and your business
• LinkedIn applications making your life easier
… and many more key areas.
This is a half day workshop where we concentrate on both the resourcing and business development sides of the business, looking at the tools available to you and giving examples of how they could be used.
We start by looking at your personal profile, the foundations of your activity on LinkedIn and examine how to use it to both appeal to individual visitors as well as help you to attract the right people via LinkedIn’s Search. We then move on to how you can actively use LinkedIn to find the right connections for you and your business. This part of the session will concentrate on 8 key areas through which to approach candidates and clients. We then look at the core business building functionality via proactive targeting of contacts and prospects, increasing your own visibility and branding across the site and ensuring that you can use the tools available to achieve business success.
We have a maximum of 10 people per session to ensure that you have the opportunity to ask questions and clarify your understanding of the tools and their potential on the site.
What you take away
The cost of the LinkedIn Training Session for Recruiters includes:
3.5 hour Workshop covering Using LinkedIn for Recruiters
Handout pack containing slides for note taking
Document covering LinkedIn Profile Setup & Optimisation for Recruiters
2 weeks email support (for any follow up questions while putting the contents of the session into practice)
Location: The HubWorking Centre, 5 Wormwood Street, London EC2M 1RQ
Dates: 12th April 2012, 14th June 2012, 12th July 2012
Timings: 13:30 – 17:00 (Registration from 13.00)
i) Short Introduction to LinkedIn
• Why LinkedIn is key and its place in the social media and business worlds
• Getting your Settings (and your Planning) right
ii) Creating the right profile: the cornerstone of your LinkedIn activity
• Developing your profile to work best for your specific requirements
• Getting found on LinkedIn for your target keywords
• Using applications to enhance your visibility and credibility
iii) Developing your network to achieve the results you want
• Establishing your offline network on LinkedIn
• Using the advanced search facilities to find the right people
• Employing 8 core ways to identify candidates and opportunities
• How to approach and connect with people – and how not to
• X-raying LinkedIn
• ‘Tagging’ opportunities examined
iv) Raising your profile and developing your reputation
• Developing and raising your profile using the tools available
• Marketing yourself, your company and your opportunities
• Groups: participating sensibly and establishing your own
• Updates: how to use them best without re-inventing the wheel
• Answers, testimonials, messaging, events and other on site tools
v) Company tools and coordinating activities
• Setting up and using the new company pages
• Company Page Products and Services examined
• Ensuring all your target areas are covered
vi) Establishing a daily / weekly LinkedIn routine
• Getting organised and making best use of your time
• Key activities and how to arrange them
Questions are encouraged throughout – the format is a mixture of slides, used to introduce the key areas we are looking at, before then going online to demonstrate the capabilities of the site in live situations.