As Head of European Social Media 118 118, you will play a key role with the development of our digital distribution and awareness strategy.
Find out about this and more social media director roles in London by joining the Social Media Recrutiment LONDON LinkedIn Group.
See on www.linkedin.com
Are you looking for a social media job in London? Then you’d best join our Social Media Recruitment LONDON LinkedIn Group.
Social Media Directors’ Jon Davey is looking for a meaty project to get his teeth into and so it makes good business sense to use our tools to make that dream come true…
You can review what Jon can do for you on the Social Media Community Manager page of this website which includes 3 videos and a relevant chunk of his CV.
The Social Media Recruitment LONDON group is geared around those looking for jobs, recruiters with social media jobs to fill and employers looking for the best social media directors in London.
We have also launched, on 1st December, a new LinkedIn Group aimed at C-Level Executives looking to understand how social networking can help them grow their business both internally & externally. The Community MATRIX only allows C-Level Executives in so that it’s not diluted in value.
Director of Aspiration Customer Experiences
Encouraging Positive, Proactive Participation
Social Media Directors
Are you looking for someone to help you manage the process of implementing a private social network for your organisation? Take a look at this Award Winning chap… he seems to understand social… perhaps he could take away the pain?
Social media engagement is a no brainer for those under 30 years of age… but for those over it can cause a few sleepless nights… begging the question, “Has your Yammer got a Stammer?”
I’ve been involved with online marketing since 1999, before that my first “proper job” was with Nestle as a Trainee Foodservice Territory Manager. I then launched Acuvue contact lenses for Vistakon in the late 1980’s, part of Johnson & Johnson, changing the mind set of the opticians along the way.
In recent years I am a past Chair of the local branch of the Federation of Small Businesses and an active member of …
• Responsible for helping plan and execute social media initiatives for Citi’s corporate communications team
• Work with corporate communications to develop content plans for social channels and engage with communities (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, Wikipedia)
• Support Citi’s social media reputation monitoring efforts for Public Affairs
• Assist in the planning and execution corporate marketing & social media campaigns involving owned, earned and paid elements
• Refine and enforce Citi’s global social media governance framework across lines of business and markets
• Contribute to the overall development of the Digital Communications group
• Build awareness with executives and other internal stakeholders regarding business uses of social media
Content Development, Operations & Community Management
• Create content and maintain a content calendar for channels including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Express Citi’s brand voice effectively to a global audience in an engaging manner
• Work with multiple stakeholders internally to obtain, develop and approve content
• Publish content and engage with external social media communities
• Monitor dialogue and feedback in social media, analyze and make recommendations for action
• Track and moderate conversations on Citi’s owned channels
• Assist with metrics reporting and analysis
• Use quantitative/qualitative insights to drive decisions, measure success and encourage positive change within the organization
• Identifies and reports on social media activities of competitors and trends across the financial services industry
If you’re looking for a Social Media Community Manager and you’d be happy for them to be based in the UK, then give me a call…
See on www.linkedin.com