Learn how to maximise your LinkedIn profile in the morning and then after lunch, tune into the importance of blogging and sharing your wisdom far and wide…
Our London half day workshops are going down a treat so we wondered if we combined a morning session on LinkedIn with an afternoon session on better business blogging, how that would work out in the popularity stakes in Windsor.
Do Berkshire’s business people want to get their heads around blogging? As luck would have it, Mark White, who runs our LinkedIn workshops to rave reviews, spent 2005-10 creating the betterbusinessblogging.com website which attracts thousands of visitors every month.
So as with the LinkedIn top tips, you can sign up to the blogging top tips for FREE or you can come along and spend a day learning how to make the most of the two most important social media tools in your virtual tool box.
Keeping the model simple, you can attend either session individually for £145 + VAT, which includes lunch or you can attend the full day for just £245 + VAT.
Please pay via PayPal below or we can invoice, simply email billing details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll forward an invoice, payable before the course date. Thank you.
Please review the LinkedIn workshop details below and to get an idea of Mark’s extensive knowledge on blogging, visit his betterbusinessblogging.com website.
There are now over 135m business people worldwide and over 8m in the UK (let alone 150,000 within a 10 mile radius of Windsor) who consider LinkedIn to be the pre-eminent business networking platform online. A key place online where professionals have the ability to connect, develop their sales and market themselves, their skills, services and products.
Using live demos, the LinkedIn for Business workshop in Windsor is designed to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility & reputation and, most importantly, develop new business on it.
We’ll be covering:
• How to get the most out of LinkedIn
• Key considerations when creating a Profile which will market and sell for you
• Developing your network and integrating your current one
• How to best connect with people (and how not to)
• Tools on LinkedIn to promote you and your business
• Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search and other tools
• LinkedIn applications making your life easier
• A recommended weekly LinkedIn regime
… and many more key areas …
Questions are encouraged throughout – the format is a mixture of slides, used to introduce the key areas we are looking at, before then going online to demonstrate the capabilities of the site in live situations.
What you take away
The cost of the Windsor LinkedIn for Business Workshop is just £145 and includes:
• Half-day workshop covering Using LinkedIn for Business
• Handout pack containing slides for note taking
• Document covering LinkedIn Profile Setup & Optimisation
• 4 weeks email support (for any follow up questions while putting the contents of the session into practice)
LinkedIn for Business Windsor Workshop Overview
Our Windsor LinkedIn for Business workshop covers the following areas:
i) Introduction to LinkedIn
• Why LinkedIn is key and its place in the social media and business worlds
• Setting your LinkedIn strategy
• Getting your Settings right for you as a recruiter
ii) Creating the right profile: the cornerstone of your LinkedIn activity
• Developing your profile to attract new prospects and clients as well as acting as “social proof” for referrals and word of mouth
• Getting to the top of search results on LinkedIn for your target keywords
• Using the available applications to enhance your visibility and credibility
iii) Developing your network to increase your reach and visibility
• Methods and approaches to extend your network
• Using the advanced search facilities to find the right candidates and target new business
• How to approach and connect with people – and how not to!
• Opportunities with the ‘tagging’ function examined
iv) Raising your profile and marketing yourself, your company and services
• Developing and raising your profile to set you apart from the competition on LinkedIn
• Updates: how to use them best without re-inventing the wheel
• Groups: participating sensibly and establishing your own
• Answers, events, messaging, testimonials and other on site tools
v) Company tools and coordinating activities
• Setting up and developing a powerful set of Company Pages
• Listening tools and how to get the best from them
• Coordination at a company and team level
• Ensuring all your target areas are covered
vi) Establishing a LinkedIn routine
• Getting organised and making best use of your time
• Key activities and how to arrange them
• LinkedIn Tools to help you achieve this while managing your time
For the latest open social media and LinkedIn workshops and training event details click the link.
To discuss the opportunities further please contact
Social Media Director
Or complete our enquiry form… Thank you.